Sizegenetics Success Stories:





Gains of 1.8 inches in length in only 4 months!!
"...just four months on I simply can’t believe the results! My penis, which, back in Feb, was 5.0 inches flaccid, 6.9 inches erect and 5.4 inches in girth is now 6.8 inches flaccid, a whopping 8.7 inches in length and 6.0 inches in girth! (See photos as evidence).


My wife can’t believe it either and my proudest moment happened recently when she returned home with a few packs of XL condoms, which fit great! - (regular sized condoms had become very uncomfortable to wear…a nice problem to have!). Lovemaking is also better than ever! I now have really good control and orgasms are much more intense ( for both of us! )"










Even my wife is pleased…
 
2.1 inch gain in erect length

 
“After four months of use, I am amazed by the results. Even my wife is please, as she smiled and hugged me upon seeing my most recent measurements. Starting the program, my measurement were a flaccid length of 3.8 inches, erect lengths of 4.4 inches and erect girth of 4.3 inches. My current measurements are now a flaccid length of 5.0 inches, erect length of 6.5 inches, and erect girth of 5.0 inches.

That is a 1.2 inch gain in flaccid length, 2.1 inch gain in erect length, and a 0.7 inch gain in erect girth.”

“Your wonderful device, which is comfortable to wear, has indeed made me more of a man and the gains in self-confidence, whilst immeasurable, are huge.”




For More Success Stories like these,





2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sfp777 said...

There is so much misinformation and so many bogus products surrounding penis enlargement that when they discover the solution, no one will believe. So here goes; any male can permanently increase length and girth in the same way a bodybuilder adds mass and becomes larger. As you stress tissue, the body goes into a natural process of creating new cells making you larger. The question is not whether permanent enlargement is possible but instead, how do you safely stress penile tissue to promote cell growth? The answers can be found at MagnumRings.com

Post a Comment